[CLOSED] [1.0] Ext.Net.MVC PartialViewRenderer.Render

[CLOSED] [1.0] Ext.Net.MVC PartialViewRenderer.Render

Hello,

Using the latest version of Ext.Net.MVC. If you have a view that embeds another view using:

<ext:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server">
        <Content>
            <%= Html.RenderExtPartial("Partial/View", Model, "Panel1") %>
        </Content>
    </ext:Panel>
    You will notice that if the "Partial/View" uses a store it will not register the appropriate resources.

Cheers,
    Timothy
    Last edited by Daniil; Oct 08, 2010 at 6:41 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Fixed. Please update Ext.Net project

By the way, if you did not notice it, we added two new properties to the PartialViewResult class: SingleControl (if true then search fisrt Ext.Net control in the view and render it, in this case interim panel is not created) and ControlToRender (id of control which should be rendered, search control with such id and render it, in this case interim panel is not created). Please note that if you use those properties then no other content are rendered (like, custom javascripts or css)
    Quote Originally Posted by vladimir View Post
    Hi,

Fixed. Please update Ext.Net project

By the way, if you did not notice it, we added two new properties to the PartialViewResult class: SingleControl (if true then search fisrt Ext.Net control in the view and render it, in this case interim panel is not created) and ControlToRender (id of control which should be rendered, search control with such id and render it, in this case interim panel is not created). Please note that if you use those properties then no other content are rendered (like, custom javascripts or css)
    Works like a charm, thanks for the update vladimir. Vladimir, I hope Geoffrey lets you out of that cage so you can enjoy the sunlight one day ;)

I don't actually use the Ext.Net.MVC classes directly -- I have my own modification of the initial view classes which works extremely well with my framework; so I don't move over all your changes.

Cheers