The official release of Ext.NET Mobile is now available. Ext.NET Mobile is an ASP.NET component framework for building Phone and Tablet specific mobile web applications. Read More

GridPanel not showing all data

GridPanel not showing all data

Hi,

I've just went into a problem in the GridPanel which supposedly is to show all the dataset returned from a StoredProecedure, However, it only shows the first three dataset, and in the PagingToolBar it says Displaying 1-3 of 9 and it didn't show the rest of the six records.

Can you please help? I have spent a lot of time in debugging and I have no clue.

Thanks.
    I figured it out now. It seems that I have a "id" column in my dataset, and when I removed it from the store, it works fine now. What a surprise! I think it is conflicting the JsonReader. Can you confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by iltwams View Post
    Hi,

I've just went into a problem in the GridPanel which supposedly is to show all the dataset returned from a StoredProecedure, However, it only shows the first three dataset, and in the PagingToolBar it says Displaying 1-3 of 9 and it didn't show the rest of the six records.

Can you please help? I have spent a lot of time in debugging and I have no clue.

Thanks.