[CLOSED] Store's Load Listener fires on PageToolbar->Next

[CLOSED] Store's Load Listener fires on PageToolbar->Next

Hi,

I need to catch an event after I've called GridPanel.reload() or PageToolbar.doRefresh() in order to update my "last updated" timestamp on a label.

Currently, I'm using the Store's load event as I thought it would only fire when the store was refreshed from the server but I was wrong.

Now, I'm not sure if it's a bug or it's by design but whenever I press PageToolbar->Next (or prev), the "Load" listener fires which then updates my "last updated" timestamp without having gone to the server.

Please let me know if there is another event I could use or if I'm using the right event, how can I stop the Load event from firing on clicking the PageToolbar buttons.

Thanks,
    Eben
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Please let me know if there is another event I could use or if I'm using the right event, how can I stop the Load event from firing on clicking the PageToolbar buttons.
    No, there is no another event and it is not possible to prevent load event from firing because store load data from memory during the paging
    I can suggest to update timestamp label in the code behind when you rebind the store's data