Asp.net MVC Example Ext.Net v1.0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Asp.net MVC Example Ext.Net v1.0

Hi,

Where can I find the source code of the ASP.net MVC Example with Ext.Net v1.0?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Online examples do not work.

MVC2 + Ext.net + LinQ

Hi McGill

I have a big project using MVC2+Ext.Net+linQ
    But there is not any example about it so i need your help.

I have a StaffController in Controller, StaffDataContext(linQ) in Model and StaffView in Views
    the problem is: in StaffController I have StaffView action, and i want pass it into a gridPanel of the View: StaffView.
    Can you give me some idea

thank you very much

phuoc

Where the source of mvc example?

Hi, I go on http://code.google.com/p/extnet-mvc/ but I find only the link to example

where is the link to donwload the source of example?

Thanks
    D
    Hi,

Just checkout from SVN repository
    http://code.google.com/p/extnet-mvc/source/checkout
    Yes,
    I see the link ... I download the code with subversion, sorry for the stupid question :-)

thanks
    D
    Quick question:

Are the AjaxFormResult.cs, AjaxResult.cs, AjaxStoreResult.cs required to run an Ext.NET project on ASP .NET MVC 2?

Is it possible to just use the standard Json formatters?

Thanks a lot

thinks for ext.net, and can ext.net be uesed as OPOA pattern?

thinks for ext.net! we have a project for futures. but i like OPOA pattern use extjs. and can ext.net be uesed as OPOA pattern ? dynamic load js file
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    thinks for ext.net! we have a project for futures. but i like OPOA pattern use extjs. and can ext.net be uesed as OPOA pattern ? dynamic load js file

ok, to read the mvc example sourcecode, find if we want to use OPOA,maybe just need extjs library, but ext.net is so good that we will use ext.net instead of extjs OPOA. i think if not a big project ext.net is enough.
    thinks!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast