Search Results

Type: Posts; User: rvanderpol

Search took 0.00 seconds.
  1. Neat trick. Works pretty well. Couple questions though:

    1. Is there a way to get the window to automatically hide if the user moves the mouse outside of the original element or the window? ...
  2. The following code sample creates a Portal with two columns (one 70% width the other 30%). If you start by dragging "Portlet 1" to the right side column it will be correctly resized to 30% width. ...
  3. Could someone provide an explanation of the appropriate methods for overriding the default images and styles for the Portal/Portlet controls? e.g. If I wanted to replace the embedded images that are...
  4. Perfect. Thanks.
  5. I'm using version 0.6.0.7019 and neither the Portlet nor the Panel class has a Closable property. Am I using an old version? Or did I misunderstand your answer?
  6. I'd like to create a control that behaves much like a ToolTip, but that contains form fields that the user can edit. (Take a look at the Telerik's ToolTip control:...
  7. I've noticed that the ExtJS Portal sample (http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/portal/portal.html) has the ability to close portlet windows, but I can't seen to reproduce this via the Coolite...
Results 1 to 7 of 7