PDA

View Full Version : Creating Controls



fabiomarcos
Nov 28, 2008, 8:17 AM
Hi,

Dynamic controls creation during an AjaxEvent would may be very useful.

Best regards

geoffrey.mcgill
Nov 28, 2008, 7:51 PM
Hi fabiomarcos,

Yes, agreed. It's a complicated task. This is our #1 priority for the next release. 80% of the functionality currently exists... it's just the remaining 20% which is causing headaches.


How about posting this request at http://www.ext.net/contact/. Others can vote on the priority and provide comments. 

methode
Dec 22, 2008, 12:16 PM
Glad to find this request. Me too I'm very interested in this.
In the meanwhile I hope 20% has becom 19% :)

Thanx

Matteo