PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] DisabledDatesRE causes an error



methode
Oct 29, 2008, 3:28 PM
Hi all,

can you try setting DisabledDatesRE property for DatePicker.
For example I setted this values in code behind:


this.DatePicker1.DisabledDatesRE = @"01\/01\/08|10\/16\/08";

It disables dates, I can click a day and open a window but then can't navigate trough out months, my error console says:


Z.test is not a function.

This happens when I set the DisableDateRE
Thanx

Matteo

methode
Oct 30, 2008, 6:54 AM
Hi all,

I changed my code, I added Ext.IsAjaxRequest check in Page_Load, and the component works fine now.




if(!Ext.IsAjaxRequest)this.DatePicker1.DisabledDat esRE = this.GetDatePickerRegExMatch();



If you want, consider it as solved.

Matteo