PDA

View Full Version : Ext.NET 3 public releases

Rosta
Feb 04, 2016, 1:50 PM
Hello ,
please one question. Today I have red about new version EXT.NET 4. But for me as single user it is very expensive.
I bought Ext.NET 3 licence at the end of 2014 and I would like to know how long do you plan to support this version (especially new public releases)
Mainly bug correction and support of new versions of Internet browsers are important for me.

Thanks

Regards
Rosta

geoffrey.mcgill
Feb 04, 2016, 5:07 PM
Hello,

We are currently completing Ext.NET 3.3 and plan to release this month.

The Ext.NET 3.x branch will be maintained and supported for at least two years after the official Ext.NET 4.0.0 release. That release should happen on approximately March 30, 2016, so Ext.NET 3.x will be supported until at least March 30, 2018.

Hope this helps.

Rosta
Feb 17, 2016, 5:28 AM
Hi Geoffrey,
thanks. As I have read 3.3 is the last official Ext.NET 3 release. Is MS Edge browser supported by 3.3 verison ?

Thanks
Regards
Rosta

fabricio.murta
Feb 17, 2016, 5:36 AM
Hello Rosta!

We didn't hear about problems on Edge using Ext.NET so far. Furthermore, we already have Edge-specific changes in the underlying framework that has been incorporated into Ext.NET 3.3 (ExtJS 5.1.2). See in the Sencha's changelog on 5.1.2 (http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/5.1/whats_new/release_notes.html).

So basically yes, Ext.NET 3.3 has support to the Edge browser.