PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Tab key is not working after upgrade to 3.0

ebeker
Jan 22, 2015, 10:04 PM
1-I upgraded my web application from 2.5 to 3.0 after that keyboardss tab key is not working. It s not locating to any of form fields.
2- for page redirections response.redirect is not working at all instead Ext.Net.X.Redirect("page.aspx") is working . Ext.net.x.Redirect is not working with internet explorer 11.

i am having so many troubles after upgrade. i ll keep posting what is not working.

RCN
Jan 22, 2015, 11:03 PM
Are you running on latest version, 3.1.0 from trunk (SVN)?

Some issues regarding tab key have already been reported / fixed.

Please post a complete (but simplified) code sample demonstrating how to reproduce the issue.

Daniil
Jan 23, 2015, 12:18 PM
2- for page redirections response.redirect is not working at all instead Ext.Net.X.Redirect("page.aspx") is working . Ext.net.x.Redirect is not working with internet explorer 11.

Please start a new forum thread keeping one issue per threads. It helps a lot to have the things organized on the forums. Thank you.

ebeker
Jan 23, 2015, 2:27 PM
where do i go to download the 3.1 ?

Daniil
Jan 23, 2015, 2:41 PM
It is in SVN:
http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk

RCN
Jan 23, 2015, 2:58 PM
Ebeker, please keep us posted after testing on version 3.1.

ebeker
Jan 23, 2015, 3:22 PM
I am kind of lost in the trunk , do i need to find the DLL for Ext.Net 3.1 and download it or what do i do ? I am really sorry i am using the trunk first time.

I have been using ext.net since 2011 and my web application fully ext.net i have 150 web forms. So I ll keep you updated on new version .

RCN
Jan 23, 2015, 3:39 PM
Have you already used TortoiseSVN?

Proceed through the following steps:

You have to download TortoiseSVN
Download source files: http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?50722-New-SVN-locations-for-Ext-NET-v2-x-and-v3-x-sources
Open solution in Visual Studio
Build the solution
Copy DLL's from Ext.Net project's output directory
Reference these DDL's in your project

If a Ext.Net Team member allow me, i can send the compiled files to you.

geoffrey.mcgill
Jan 23, 2015, 3:53 PM
If a Ext.Net Team member allow me, i can send the compiled files to you.

We would prefer you not do this.

It's a very simple process to connect to the Svn server and do a local compile. It's a good skill to learn for all developers.

If you have problems connecting and compiling from Svn, just let us know and we'll do our best to help out. Obviously there's lots of good information available on Google as well for learning how to use Tortoise and connecting to an Svn server.

RCN
Jan 23, 2015, 4:05 PM
It's a very simple process to connect to the Svn server and do a local compile. It's a good skill to learn for all developers.

I completely agree with you.

ebeker
Jan 23, 2015, 4:44 PM
I am familiar with TortoiseSVN (Thanks GOD) . Ok i got it compiled which DLLs do i need to replace. Just Ext.Net.DLL or should include others too ?

RCN
Jan 23, 2015, 6:08 PM
I reference:

Ext.Net.dll
Ext.Net.Utilities.dll
Newtonsoft.Json.dll
Transformer.NET.dll

But it will depend on your needs