PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] StoreParameter, Store.Parameters, Store.Proxy.ExtraParams

matt
Jan 07, 2015, 10:03 AM
Hi,

This might sound like naive question, but what is the difference in putting StoreParameter in Store.Parameters and Store.Proxy.ExtraParams:

In 2.5.3 I had my StoreParameters located under Store.Parameters like that:

<ext:Store
runat="server"
RemoteSort="true"
PageSize="50"
AutoLoad="false"
ShowWarningOnFailure="false">
<Parameters>
<ext:StoreParameter
Name="p1"
Value="value"
Mode="Raw" />
</Parameters>
</ext:Store>

I read about changes in ExtJS 5 and about setParams method. How does this apply to Ext.Net ?

I have experienced few odd problems. E.g. in my TreePanel I had to move my parameters to ExtraParams otherwise they were not sent to the handler. (I had AutoLoad="false"

Now I am experiencing opposite with GridPanel ... in ExtraParams the parameters are not sent but in Store.Parameters they are ... sometimes. I trigger store load from java script.

I will try to create simple example soon, but If you know what is it about please let me know.

Thank you

anup
Jan 07, 2015, 11:18 AM
I just happened to notice this thread - I had a similar question a little while back and Daniil provided some useful answers:

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?49421

Hope that helps?

matt
Jan 07, 2015, 11:28 AM
Hi, thank you. I saw your thread too.

Wanted confirm what do we use now. I saw configitem used in your example. Haven't tried that yet.

matt
Jan 07, 2015, 3:57 PM
... decided to remove all StoreParameters from my markups and use setExtraParams only.

pnlFolders.store.proxy.setExtraParams({
projectId: me.projectId,
windowId: me.windowId,
});

More flexible... :)

If anyone is aware how changes in extjs 5 affect Ext.Net markup, please continue the thread.

Thanks you.

Daniil
Jan 30, 2015, 2:37 PM
Hi Matt,

I've re-read the thread and am not sure - can we close this thread and move on or would you expect some feedback from us?

matt
Feb 05, 2015, 12:14 PM
Close please