PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Works fine on other browsers (like chrome) but Rendering in IE is slow

asolvent
Nov 21, 2014, 8:22 AM
Hi,

Rendering of ext control on IE is very slow. We have consulted with microsoft team to regarding the same and their response is stated below.

Out of 5 dumps 4 of them shows jscript running which is part of ?Ext JS 4.2? from https://www.sencha.com/store/extjs . Example

23 jscript9!Js::JavascriptFunction::CallFunction+0xc4
FunctionBody: 144e9d08
Type: jscript9!Js::JavascriptFunction
Name: beforeSetPosition
Size: 115
function(){var b=this,c=b.callParent(arguments),a;if(c){a=b.adjus tPosition(c.x,c.y);c.x=a.x;c.y=a.y}return c||null}

24 jscript9!Js::JavascriptFunction::EntryApply+0x39b
25 Undefined
26 jscript9!Js::JavascriptFunction::CallFunction+0xc4
FunctionBody: 18781888
Name: setPosition
Size: 345
function(a,e,b){var c=this,d=c.beforeSetPosition.apply(c,arguments);if (d&&c.rendered){a=d.x;e=d.y;if(b){if(a!==c.getLocalX() ||e!==c.getLocalY()){c.stopAnimation();c.animate(E xt.apply({duration:1000,listeners:{afteranimate:Ex t.Function.bind(c.afterSetPosition,c,[a,e])},to:{x:a,y:e}},b))}}else{c.setLocalXY(a,e);c.aft erSetPosition(a,e)}}return c}

27 jscript9!Js::InterpreterStackFrame::OP_CallI+0x43
28 jscript9!Js::InterpreterStackFrame::Process+0x78f
29 jscript9!Js::InterpreterStackFrame::ProcessThunk+0 x65
2a jscript9!Js::InterpreterStackFrame::InterpreterThu nk+0x228
FunctionBody: 144ec0d8
Name: setPagePosition
Size: 400
function(a,g,b){var c=this,d,e;if(Ext.isArray(a)){g=a[1];a=a[0]}c.pageX=a;c.pageY=g;if(c.floating){if(c.isContain edFloater()){e=c.floatParent.getTargetEl().getView Region();if(Ext.isNumber(a)&&Ext.isNumber(e.left)){a-=e.left}if(Ext.isNumber(g)&&Ext.isNumber(e.top)){g-=e.top}}else{d=c.el.translateXY(a,g);a=d.x;g=d.y}c .setPosition(a,g,b)}else{d=c.el.translateXY(a,g);c .setPosition(d.x,d.y,b)}return c}

Can anybody give me some idea/hints so that I can resolve this issue.

Daniil
Nov 21, 2014, 2:58 PM
Hi @asolvent,

I don't quite understand what the answer of Microsoft people states. Do you understand?

What do they suggest to improve the situation?

Did they explain why it works well in Chrome?:)

Our recommendation is to read this thread.
http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?47081