PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Custom Theming - Multicombo CSS Missing

tylert
Oct 09, 2014, 11:41 PM
I'm creating a new thread for a new issue I'm running into with creating a new custom theme based on the Neptune theme -- Please let me know if you'd prefer to consolidate all issues into a single thread.

I have my custom theme setup in my Ext.NET application. One thing that isn't working is the MultiCombo boxes. Specifically the CSS rules for x-mcombo-item-unchecked and x-mcombo-item-checked and maybe others are missing. I am not sure, but I think these may be Ext.NET specific CSS rules, because I can't find them anywhere in the ExtJS source. Do you have any suggestions on how I can include the necessary CSS rules that are missing from my ExtJS generated theme?

In the Ext.NET source, I see the following rule that I could potentially include in my application:

.x-mcombo-item-checked {
background-image: url(../images/grid/neptune/checked.png);
background-position: 1px 3px;
}

But, I don't understand where that image is located, and how to fix the path in relation to the location of the CSS file.

Thanks.

Daniil
Oct 10, 2014, 2:35 PM
Hi @tylert,

Yes, Ext.NET adds its own CSS layer for his own needs like the MultiCombo component.

All the CSS-related Ext.NET sources you can find in this folder:
http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/Ext.Net/Build/Ext.Net/extnet/resources/

"extnet-all-...css" files is a combined version of all the individual CSS files.

I think you can take such the file, change it as your theme requires and maybe just append to the ExtJS theme file or attach as a separate file, whatever.

tylert
Oct 10, 2014, 7:46 PM
Thanks, it worked!