PDA

View Full Version : Fail to run after set FORMS authentication mode in webconfig

ansoncho
Mar 26, 2008, 7:28 AM
i use installer package to install coolite and things goes fine at begining, but after i setup the forms authentication , it promp .EXT is not definded

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" name=".ASPXFORMSAUTH" defaultUrl="Index.aspx"/>
</authentication>

and below is part of my Login.aspx

</head>
<body>
<cool:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" Hide="True" />
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<div id="centeredcontent">

<cool:Panel Visible="true" ID="p_Login" runat="server" BodyStyle="padding: 6px;"

it fail at this line when i run it in debug mode

//<![CDATA[
Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL='/cool/extjs/resources/images/gray/s/gif/cool.axd' ....

geoffrey.mcgill
Mar 26, 2008, 2:52 PM
This is an interesting problem and I suspect I know what might be happening, although at the moment, I can not reproduce locally.

Does the error still occur if you change the CleanResourceUrl property to "false" on the ScriptManager control?

Example

<cool:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" CleanResourceUrl="false" />

Do you have an <authorization> node in your web.config file? If yes, can you post for us to review.

ansoncho
Mar 26, 2008, 11:11 PM
it's work ~~ however it's change the default style to "GRAY"

but it's ok after i Hide the script manager from UI Designer and set ...

<cool:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" CleanResourceUrl="False" Theme="Default" Hide="true" runat="server" />

thanks

geoffrey.mcgill
Mar 27, 2008, 4:52 PM
The results you experienced with the ScriptManager somehow changing the Theme when the CleanResourceUrl properties changes is pretty wierd. I double-checked all the code around those two properties and everything appears to work correctly. I will keep my eye on the problem and certainly fix immediately if I figure out a way to reproduce.

Does the Gray Theme render if you have the following ScriptManager tag?

<cool:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" CleanResourceUrl="False" runat="server" />

cilindexter
May 07, 2009, 11:44 PM
in system.web

<location path="extjs">

<system.web>

<authorization>

<allow users="?" />

</authorization>

</system.web>

</location>

<location path="coolite">

<system.web>