PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Accordion render problem?

MrMp3
Sep 18, 2008, 12:13 PM
Hi people! I have something like this code and in Page_Load event I Databind the two YuiGrids with valid dataset data, but sometimes (or maybe always) the YuiGrid that is on the collapsed panel is not render. If I make an autopostback from a button for example, and i have expanded in that moment the panel2 the Yuigrid gv2 appears!! why?
<div class="msg Nth">do you understand?

I tried after the databind make a UpdatePanel2.Update, but not works. Maybe i could make un UpdatePanel2.Update with javascript when I expand the panel2? I donīt know how to do this, HELP ME please!!

Thanks
Ariel

<ext:Accordion ID="Accordion2" runat="server" Animate="true">
<ext:Panel ID="panel1" runat="server" Title="Panel 1" Collapsed="False">
<Content>
<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server" ChildrenAsTriggers="False" UpdateMode="Conditional">
<ContentTemplate>
<extJs:YuiGrid ID="gv1" runat="server" SelectMultiple="false" PagingStyle="NavBar"
AutoPostBack="true" EnableRowSorting="false" Width="500" BorderWidth="0">
<Columns>
<extJs:ColModel header="Desde" dataIndex="Desde" sortable="true" allowBlank="false" />
<extJs:ColModel header="Hasta" dataIndex="Hasta" sortable="true" allowBlank="false" />
<extJs:ColModel header="Descripcion" dataIndex="Descripcion" sortable="true" width="100" />
</Columns>
</extJs:YuiGrid>
</ContentTemplate>
</asp:UpdatePanel>
</Content>
</ext:Panel>
<ext:Panel ID="panel2" runat="server" Title="Panel 2" Collapsed="False">

<Content>

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel2"
runat="server" ChildrenAsTriggers="False" UpdateMode="Conditional">

<ContentTemplate>

<extJs:YuiGrid ID="gv2" runat="server" SelectMultiple="false" PagingStyle="NavBar"

AutoPostBack="true" EnableRowSorting="false" Width="500" BorderWidth="0">

<Columns>

<extJs:ColModel header="Desde" dataIndex="Desde" sortable="true" allowBlank="false" />

<extJs:ColModel header="Hasta" dataIndex="Hasta" sortable="true" allowBlank="false" />

<extJs:ColModel header="Descripcion" dataIndex="Descripcion" sortable="true" width="100" />

</Columns>

</extJs:YuiGrid>

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

</Content>

</ext:Panel>
</ext:Accordion>

geoffrey.mcgill
Sep 18, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hi MrMp3,

I have to ask... what is <extJs:YuiGrid>?

You might want to try this with the new Coolite Toolkit <ext:GridPanel> that will be released with v0.6.

MrMp3
Sep 18, 2008, 12:40 PM
hi Geoffrey,<extJs:YuiGrid> is a grid from http://www.codeplex.com/ExtJsExtenderControl it works fine and have Drag and Drop, is a extension from ExtJS too like Coolite.

I have no problem to use v0.6 but I donīt know where to download ;) and i really need Grid on my project

Thanks!
Ariel

geoffrey.mcgill
Sep 18, 2008, 12:46 PM
ah... of course. Thanks for the update.

The following thread is tracking the v0.6 release, see http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?threadid=1224-7-1.aspx