PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Ext.NET 2.5.1 Manual install help

dataworks
May 23, 2014, 4:24 PM
Greetings.

I am trying to do a manual install of Ext.NET on Visual Studio 2010. I downloaded the WebForms package from ext.net/download and unzipped files but I can only find the Ext.net.dll on Ext.NET.WebForms.Pro.2.5.1\lib\net40 path. The Ext.Net.Utilties.dll, Newtonsoft.Json.dll, Transformer.NET.dll are missing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Daniil
May 23, 2014, 4:49 PM
Hi @dataworks,

Welcome to the Ext.NET forums!

Hmm, I just downloaded the package and I also see only the Ext.Net.dll. We will investigate.

If you tick the "Include Examples Explorer" checkbox and download the package again, then you will be able to find all the dlls in

Ext.NET.WebForms.Pro.2.5.1.Examples.Explorer\Examp les Explorer\Ext.Net.Examples\Build\ReferenceAssemblie s

Just FYI: you can install Ext.NET via NuGet.

Install-Package Ext.NET

dataworks
May 23, 2014, 7:22 PM
Hi Daniil, thanks for the respone.

I downloaded the package again, this time with Examples Explorer as your instructions. But the Ext.net.dll found there are version 2.2. I wish to use the Callouts now available on version 2.5.1.

I tried building the Ext.Net.vs2013 solution and using the assemblies generated. These are the correct version (2.5.1), but when I add them to my project, none of the assemblies are recognized.

Update: I will try going with the NuGet approach.

dataworks
May 23, 2014, 7:55 PM
I have successfully installed 2.5.1 using NuGet. Much easier than expected :) Thanks Daniil.

Daniil
May 26, 2014, 5:55 AM
Good.

All the inconsistency should be fixed with v2.5.2 release.

Daniil
May 27, 2014, 5:57 AM
All the inconsistency should be fixed with v2.5.2 release.

Just for your information, v2.5.2 has been released.