PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Bryntum Gantt and Scheduler vs ExtNet 2.0 compatibility & licensing with ExtJS?

adrianot
Feb 21, 2014, 2:24 PM
Hello,

I am buying Bryntum Scheduler and Gantt from Bryntum and I need to use it with Ext.Net 2.4 components. Is there any issue on doing that?

Also, considering that ExtJS license is included for Ext.Net usage, I need to know whether we're fine with licensing against ExtJS?

Goran Anderson told me to ask Geoff about this issue, and he told me that this should be fine for both compatibility and licensing.

Can you confirm this?

Thank you again.

Daniil
Feb 21, 2014, 4:55 PM
Hi @adrianot,

I will let Geoffrey know about your question.

geoffrey.mcgill
Feb 21, 2014, 8:35 PM
Hello,

Your Ext.NET Pro license licenses you to use Ext JS in conjunction with Ext.NET. Basically, if you have an Ext.NET ResourceManager on your Page, then you're good to go.

There are no licensing conflicts with using Bryntum products. They can be integrated into an Ext.NET application without issue.

Hope this helps.

adrianot
Feb 26, 2014, 3:05 PM
Hello,

Your Ext.NET Pro license licenses you to use Ext JS in conjunction with Ext.NET. Basically, if you have an Ext.NET ResourceManager on your Page, then you're good to go.

There are no licensing conflicts with using Bryntum products. They can be integrated into an Ext.NET application without issue.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Geoffrey!! Have a nice day!