PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Master detail form with one header and 18 grids, all editables

onsite
Jul 16, 2013, 12:53 PM
Hi.

Do you have a sample that handle a master detail form with at least 2 grids for two diff stores as well the header fields ? i am using asp.net and cant find any good solution in the examples section.

The form i need to build is very complex as is an audit form, so it have master fields, but also must to have 18 grids for several kind of information, and all the grids must to be editable.

Daniil
Jul 16, 2013, 3:28 PM
Hi @onsite,

Welcome to the Ext.NET forums!

Please clarify did you look at this example?
http://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPanel/Data_with_Details/One-to-Many/

onsite
Jul 16, 2013, 3:52 PM
Yes Danil, i saw that example, and it shows how to fill (select ) a 2nd grid based on selection

I want some guidance in how to work with the save/update part for a master detail form that have several header fields and 2+ grids as detail, using sqldatasource objects, identity fields for all tables, etc.

Hi @onsite,

Welcome to the Ext.NET forums!

Please clarify did you look at this example?
http://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPanel/Data_with_Details/One-to-Many/

ada
Jul 16, 2013, 4:23 PM
Yes Danil, i saw that example, and it shows how to fill (select ) a 2nd grid based on selection

I want some guidance in how to work with the save/update part for a master detail form that have several header fields and 2+ grids as detail, using sqldatasource objects, identity fields for all tables, etc.

I am not so good at ext.net ,my personel expereriance using sqldatasource make the code messy ,passing the parameters from one to another datasource ,declare all crud action in one page ans so on..

Baidaly
Jul 17, 2013, 12:25 AM
Hello!

Can you provide picture of what you need or our sample that is more or less similar to your requirements? I just don't quite understand your requirements.

@ada

Thank you for your opinion. In my opinion, if you want to implement synchronization with Data Base it is always not easy.