PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Redirect Ext.Net 2.0 Page to Ext.Net 1.0 Page slow response

capbarbell
Apr 17, 2013, 12:14 PM
HI Ext.net Team,
I want to redirect Ext.Net 2.0 Page to Ext.Net 1.0 Page, but it's slow response.

<script type="text/javascript">
function redirectToAMPage() {
this.location = '../Ext10/Scheduler.aspx';
}
</script>

Ext.Net 2.0 Page
<ext:Button ID="btnGPAutoMode" runat="server" Text="Scheduler (Auto-Mode)" OnClientClick="redirectToAMPage();" Icon="ApplicationStart"></ext:Button>

Any advice?
Thanks

Daniil
Apr 17, 2013, 2:26 PM
Hi @capbarbell,

but it's slow response.

Do you mean it takes much time for loading?

How is that page loaded without redirection? Faster?

capbarbell
Apr 19, 2013, 6:32 AM
Hi Daniil,

I have 2 web pages written with ext.net, one is using ext.net 1.0 and the other is using ext.net 2.0. And there is a redirect button in ext.net 2.0 web page to redirect page from ext.net 2.0 one to ext.net 1.0 one.

Now the problem is when user clicks the redirect button, the web page will just remains there, and it will take a while the web page then will start to redirect the page from 2.0 one to 1.0. But the same redirect function works fine if redirection is from 1.0 to 1.0 or 2.0 to 2.0. Do you have any idea?

And there is my code using to redirect web page. FYI

<script type="text/javascript">
function redirectToAMPage() {
this.location = '../Ext10/Scheduler.aspx';
}
</script>

Ext.Net 2.0 Page

<ext:Button ID="btnGPAutoMode" runat="server" Text="Scheduler (Auto-Mode)" OnClientClick="redirectToAMPage();" Icon="ApplicationStart"></ext:Button>

Sincerely,

Daniil
Apr 19, 2013, 8:21 AM
Do you have any idea?

I guess a delay is because of a browser loads new resources (CSS, JavaScript) for a new page.

If you redirect to a page with the same Ext.NET, the resources are cached already.