PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Editing DateTime

ermanni.info
Apr 14, 2013, 9:34 PM
Hi!

Within Ext.Net which component allows editing DateTime together? I need this component as well as for creating form for use in GridPanel.

Thanks!

Ermanni

Daniil
Apr 15, 2013, 6:02 AM
Hi @Ermanni,

Please follow:
http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?20189

ermanni.info
Apr 15, 2013, 11:18 AM
Hi!

There is forecast to have a unique component that makes this treatment?

The options mentioned in the post are laborious. Imagine a grid that has 5 fields DateTime. I'll have to generate 10 fields in the model and 10 columns in the grid. And not to have become meaningless to use headers to organize these grouped columns.

Thanks!

Ermanni

Daniil
Apr 15, 2013, 1:03 PM
There is forecast to have a unique component that makes this treatment?

Unfortunately, no. Though, it is something we think about.

The options mentioned in the post are laborious. Imagine a grid that has 5 fields DateTime. I'll have to generate 10 fields in the model and 10 columns in the grid. And not to have become meaningless to use headers to organize these grouped columns.

Agree it is not simple. You can consider to use some other option of the listed ones. Though, they are also not easy. Unfortunately, we can't suggest any other easier options.

ermanni.info
Apr 25, 2013, 11:39 AM
Hi Daniil!

GridPanel programmed to work with a date column and another time as instructed by the post. I'm using the mapping feature adding two fields in model pointed at the same object property.

Now I am with the following problem when GridPanel processes the event OnBeforeStoreChanged: my DateTime property of the DTO is null when running the excerpt below:

string json = e.DataHandler.JsonData;

var dataHandler = new StoreDataHandler(json);
List<MovimentoDTO> data = dataHandler.ObjectData<MovimentoDTO>();
var dataResponse = new List<MovimentoDTO>();

Is there any functionality that makes Ext.Net junction mapping? No model of GridPanel I have a date field and another timespan and when run dataHandler.ObjectData <DTO> the two fields should be unified.

Thanks!

Ermanni

Daniil
Apr 26, 2013, 6:06 AM
I think there should be a good solution. I need a test case to work with. Could you provide me with a runnable sample?