PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Stretching the controls based on screen size

Tarun_Chand
Mar 23, 2013, 8:05 AM
Hi,

I've have a grid in the screen. Using ext.netv1.5 , when I manually resize the screen the gridcontrol(including other controls) was visible within that screen limit. Wherein with ext.net2.1, the grid(and other controls) was half hidden. My requrement is, whatever the screen size increased or decreased the controls as well should fit into the screen limit. Please suggest a solution

geoffrey.mcgill
Mar 23, 2013, 8:34 AM
Hi,

I've have a grid in the screen. Using ext.netv1.5 , when I manually resize the screen the gridcontrol(including other controls) was visible within that screen limit. Wherein with ext.net2.1, the grid(and other controls) was half hidden. My requrement is, whatever the screen size increased or decreased the controls as well should fit into the screen limit. Please suggest a solution

This is the default functionality of the GridPanel, in fact all Components that are Container types.

Daniil
Mar 25, 2013, 5:20 AM
Hello,

Probably, something is wrong with the layout. Commonly, autoresizing on screen resize requires a Viewport control with a respective layout manager.

For example, open this example and try to resize a browser window.
http://examples2.ext.net/Examples/Viewport/Basic/Built_in_Markup/

We would be happy to investigate your example if you can provide.