PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] access the column of the checkboxselectionmodel in the gridpanel

FpNetWorth
Mar 04, 2013, 9:08 AM
dear Support,
i have a gridpanel having three columns that one of them is hidden and a checkboxselection model as a column to the left most of the grid panel. i need access to the column storing the checkboxes to modify its width. here's a snippet:

<ext:GridPanel ID="GridPanel1" runat="server" StoreID="Store1" Title="Settings" Collapsible="false"
Width="960" Height="580" SortableColumns="false">
<ColumnModel ID="ColumnModel1" runat="server">
<Columns>
<ext:Column ID="clnId" runat="server" Hidden="true" Hideable="false" DataIndex="getId"
Resizable="false" />
<ext:Column ID="clnDescription" runat="server" Text="Description" Hideable="false"
Width="160" DataIndex="getName" Flex="1" Resizable="false" />
<ext:Column ID="nbofdays" Hideable="false" runat="server" Text="Number of Days" Width="160"
Resizable="false" />
</Columns>
</ColumnModel>
<SelectionModel>
<ext:CheckboxSelectionModel ID="CheckboxSelectionModel1" runat="server" Mode="Simple" />
</SelectionModel>
<Buttons>
<ext:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Save" Icon="Accept">
<Listeners>
<Click Handler="App.direct.GetSelected()">
</Click>
</Listeners>
</ext:Button>
</Buttons>
</ext:GridPanel>

best.
Michel.

Daniil
Mar 04, 2013, 2:37 PM
Hello Michel,

You can set a headerWidth option via CustomConfig.
http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/api/Ext.selection.CheckboxModel-property-headerWidth

We added it as a public property of the CheckboxSelectionModel class. So, you could use it after updating from SVN trunk or with the next release.

FpNetWorth
Mar 04, 2013, 4:08 PM
Hello Michel,

You can set a headerWidth option via CustomConfig.
http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/api/Ext.selection.CheckboxModel-property-headerWidth

We added it as a public property of the CheckboxSelectionModel class. So, you could use it after updating from SVN trunk or with the next release.

dear Daniil :)
i have updated as requested.
can you link me with some example of using CustomConfig to invoke the headerWidth in order to set a value for it?

thanks in advance
best
Michel

Daniil
Mar 04, 2013, 6:14 PM
Well, if you updated from SVN trunk, please just use the HeaderWidth property.

<ext:CheckboxSelectionModel runat="server" HeaderWidth="100" />

Daniil
Mar 05, 2013, 6:13 AM
Sorry, I forgot to commit it yesterday. Now committed.

FpNetWorth
Mar 05, 2013, 9:14 AM
Sorry, I forgot to commit it yesterday. Now committed.

spasibo bolshoye Daniil.

i need to know which dll files were updated so i would update accordingly. please note that 4 files are included in my project. the files are the following:

Ext.Net.dll
Ext.Net.Utilities.dll
Newtonsoft.Json.dll
Transformer.NET.dll

the only dll that got updated in my project is Newtonsoft.Json.dll. yet the HeaderWidth property in the CheckboxSelectionModel tag is still unavailable.

best.
Michel

Daniil
Mar 05, 2013, 9:49 AM
Your Russian is very well:)

Ext.Net.dll is the main one. You should update it.

FpNetWorth
Mar 05, 2013, 10:05 AM
Your Russian is very well:)

Ext.Net.dll is the main one. You should update it.

dear Daniil, i am really sorry to bother with my questions.
please find herein a snapshot of the ext.net.dll files after the svn update. all of them were last modified in 27/12/2012 and that matches completely my ext.net.dll before the update.

thank you

Daniil
Mar 05, 2013, 11:43 AM
No problem!

Did you update from this link?
http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/

FpNetWorth
Mar 05, 2013, 12:08 PM
No problem!

Did you update from this link?
http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk/

yes i updated from this link.

Daniil
Mar 05, 2013, 12:44 PM
I think "27/12/2012" dates in one the screenshot means that you didn't rebuild the Ext.NET solution or refer the old dlls.

Please check.

FpNetWorth
Mar 05, 2013, 1:14 PM
I think "27/12/2012" dates in one the screenshot means that you didn't rebuild the Ext.NET solution or refer the old dlls.

Please check.

Prekrasna ;)

thank you very much Daniil