PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] BoxSplitter with Collapsible property set to false

RCN
Jun 06, 2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Folks, note that the Collapsible property of BoxSplitter1 is set to false but the collapse trigger is still visible. It is just hidden if the Collapsible property of Panel2 is set to false.

If think that if the Collapsible property is set to false the BoxSplitter shout act just as a Splitter.

Thanks in advance

<ext:Window ID="Window1" runat="server" Width="250" Height="500" Title="VBox">
<LayoutConfig>
<ext:VBoxLayoutConfig Align="Stretch" DefaultMargins="0" />
</LayoutConfig>
<Items>
<ext:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" Region="Center" Flex="1" TitleCollapse="true"
Collapsible="true" Title="Panel 1" Html="EXT.NET">
</ext:Panel>
<ext:BoxSplitter ID="BoxSplitter1" runat="server" Collapsible="false" CollapseTarget="Next" />
<ext:Panel ID="Panel2" runat="server" Region="Center" Flex="1" TitleCollapse="true"
Collapsible="true" Title="Panel 2" Html="EXT.NET">
</ext:Panel>
</Items>
</ext:Window>

Daniil
Jun 06, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hi,

Please follow:
http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/api/Ext.resizer.Splitter-cfg-collapsible

It says

Defaults to the collapsible setting of the Panel.

So, the Panel Collapsible property prevails.

RCN
Jun 06, 2012, 1:40 PM
If i set up BoxSplitterīs Collapsible to true and Panelīs Collapsible to false itīs possible to collapse the Panel by using the Splitter. So the Panelīs Collapsible does not prevail.

In my conception the BoxSplitter should act accordingly the value of Collapsible property

RCN
Jun 06, 2012, 2:06 PM
Going further, for me there is no need of BoxSplitter have the Collapsible property if the Panelīs property prevails.

Daniil
Jun 06, 2012, 2:56 PM
If i set up BoxSplitterīs Collapsible to true and Panelīs Collapsible to false itīs possible to collapse the Panel by using the Splitter. So the Panelīs Collapsible does not prevail.

I was a bit wrong. The Panel Collapsible property prevails only if it's true.

There is the following code within BoxSplitter.

collapsible: me.collapsible || target.collapsible

"me" is a BoxSplitter instance, "target" is a Panel instance.

So, if either BoxSplitter Collapsible or Panel Collapsible is true, when the splitter will be collapsible. If both are false, then it will be not collapsible.

RCN
Jun 06, 2012, 4:33 PM
ok, please mark it as resolved