PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] How to download the Ext.Net Version2.0 Beta3 example code

hujq
Jun 03, 2012, 2:23 AM
hi,How to download the Ext.Net Version2.0 Beta3 example code,please gave me a link?

geoffrey.mcgill
Jun 03, 2012, 5:35 AM
Hi,

The full Examples Explorer source code for the v2.x release is available on GitHub,

https://github.com/extnet/Ext.NET.Examples

Hope this helps.

hujq
Jun 03, 2012, 8:07 AM
Hi!geoffrey.mcgill (http://forums.ext.net/member.php?2-geoffrey-mcgill)
Thanks for your instant support!
But i can't deploy the Example Code(Version2.0 Beta3) to my Web Server,when i run the Default.aspx page,the ASP.NET Development Server occur error:Configure Error,the parser error information show:can't load file or assembly ?Ext.Net.Examples? or its dependencies items
(the path D:\extnetExt.NET.Examples-2.0.0.beta3-4-g4ffbce6\extnet-Ext.NET.Examples-4ffbce6\Ext.Net.Examples\web.config line 59).especially,I have installed the latest Ext.net version beta 3 using the NuGet Package Manager Which is the latest version 1.8.30524.9000. Please help me solve this problem ,Thanks!

Daniil
Jun 04, 2012, 8:14 AM
Hi,

I have just tried to deploy the Examples Explorer with success on my Windows 7 with IIS 7.5.

What server do you use? If IIS, what application pool did you set up? Please try with DefaultAppPool.

Also I have set up
Ext.Net.Examples\tags\2.0.0.beta3
as the site folder.

hujq
Jun 05, 2012, 1:05 AM
hi !
First, thanks for your instant reply!I deploy the example code beta3 with the step which you offered yesterday ,but the same problem is still alive,and my server is win7 with IIS 6.0.let me try it again!

the Example code beta3 studio solution's reference tree view is flowed as:

the Example code beta3 website' reference tree view is flowed as:

the error page'picture:

Daniil
Jun 05, 2012, 12:22 PM
I guess you use the Ext.Net.Examples solution from the
Ext.Net.Examples\trunk
folder.

But you should use the Ext.Net.Examples solution from the
Ext.Net.Examples\tags\2.0.0.beta3
folder.

In this case you won't need to install Ext.NET via NuGet, the Ext.NET reference is already there.

hujq
Jun 06, 2012, 6:43 AM
hi, Daniil!
Thanks for your technological support! I have deployed the Ext.net Example beta3 successfully via the step that you gave me yesterday!Thanks a lot!