PDA

View Full Version : Ext grid with combo renderer

Felixkirathe
Apr 16, 2012, 12:59 PM
Hello,

Is there a way i can specify a renderer for a column with combobox when the grid is constructed with aspx mark up instead of javascript?

Daniil
Apr 16, 2012, 2:39 PM
Hi,

Please see the Department column.
http://examples2.ext.net/#/GridPanel/Data_Presentation/Editor_Field_Mapping/

Felixkirathe
Apr 16, 2012, 3:50 PM
Hi Daniil,

Thank you!! It has worked.

Felix

rishu
Jul 24, 2013, 6:22 AM
I have the issue with combobox render in a gridpanel. Below is the test case of my code."RenderColumns" function is getting called on column renderer and then RenderControls is called to render Ext control. Pleas see my snippet and tell me where i am wrong on this as this code was executing perfectly with ext earlier version.

var RenderControls=function(){

Ext.define('ModelPaymentMode', {
extend: 'Ext.data.Model',
fields: [
{name:"value", type:"string"},
{name:"text",type:"string"}
]
});
var storePayMode = Ext.create('Ext.data.Store', {
model: 'ModelPaymentMode',
data:[
{value: '0', text: 'Annual'},
{value: '1', text: 'Semi-Annual'},
{value: '2', text: 'Quarterly'},
{value: '3', text: 'Monthly'}
]

});

new Ext.form.ComboBox({
editable: false,
store: storeGender,
displayField: 'text',
valueField: 'value',
typeAhead: true,
queryMode: 'local',
forceSelection: true,
triggerAction: 'all',
selectOnFocus: true,
width: 80,
applyTo: 'ctl_12'
});

}

var RenderColumns = function (value, metadata, record, rowIndex, colIndex, store) {
return "<input type='text' id='ctl_" + rowIndex + "_" + colIndex + "' value='" + value + "' >";
}

GridPanelLFView.AddScript("setTimeout(\"RenderControls();\",\"0.001\")");

Daniil
Jul 25, 2013, 6:37 AM
Hi @rishu,

Please start a new forum thread. If you feel the threads are related, please feel free to cross-link between the two.

rishu
Jul 25, 2013, 6:57 AM
Hi @rishu,

Please start a new forum thread. If you feel the threads are related, please feel free to cross-link between the two.

Hi Daniil,

I know that i should start a new thread but i am not getting any replies on new threads that's why posted my query on old thread and my query is some what related to this thread.

rishu
Jul 25, 2013, 8:07 AM
Hi Daniil,

I know that i should start a new thread but i am not getting any replies on new threads that's why posted my query on old thread and my query is some what related to this thread.

Please reply to my question. I am not getting any alternative to solve my issue.

Daniil
Aug 01, 2013, 7:51 AM
I will answer in a new thread if you start.

rishu
Aug 01, 2013, 8:50 AM
I have already started the new thread http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?25838-Issue-with-rendering-controls-in-a-grid-column.
I got a answer from Vladimir but that doesn't fulfill my requiremnt.