How made chart with many line graph (multicannel oscilloscope)

How made chart with many line graph (multicannel oscilloscope)

Hello Ext.Net team,
    help me with advice how me can implement in Ext.Net multichannel oscilloscope with multiple graphs in one X-axis, and its for each channel Y-axis. This graph should be scaled along the X-axis for all channels. Line chart widget allows this, but there are a few draw graphs on the same coordinate plane.
    Sorry for bad my English... Please ask me further questions.
    Hello @Destroyer, and welcome to Ext.NET!

We from Ext.NET can't really help you with your specific problem, as it sounds quite specific, but I believe you can browse the examples and hopefully one -- or a mix of some -- may do what you need and you can just merge their interesting aspects into what you need.

I believe a good starting point would be this multi-axis line chart: Charts > Line > Multiple Axes.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    hi Fabricio, thanks for the answer to my problem. The examples I've looked but not found there that could help me. Will try to show you in picture what I would like to implement. on the x-axis (time) all graphs must have a common reference. but at the same time on the y-axis of each chart has its own axis. Please tell me is there any opportunity in Multiple Axes chart to make different graphics in different coordinate fields. Please see attached picture. Maybe it is possible to set the displacement of one graph relative to another in Multiple Axes chart.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1121.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	24860
    Last edited by Destroyer; Feb 11, 2017 at 5:57 AM.
    Hello @Destroyer!

Well, yes, I can only see making a chart like that by composing different charts and using the same x-axis (abscissa) throughout them. But then that highlight effect would have to be synced between the charts, what's not going to be really trivial. But yes -- possible.

All you would have to do is draw the charts one above the other in, say, a panel/container with HBoxLayout and minimal padding, no title, and only the first/top chart showing its x-axis labels positioned at top. The very example I linked illustrates how to position the labels with the Position= argument to the axes (TimeAxis in the case). To hide it, it would be just a matter of setting Hidden="True" on the axis.

I hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert