[CLOSED] Custom MenuItem in GridPanel's header menu

[CLOSED] Custom MenuItem in GridPanel's header menu

Hello

Is there a way to add custom MenuItem to a GridPanel's header menu (as shown in the attached image)?

In version 1.7 of Ext.Net I used following example:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...r-to-gridpanel

I can't find working solution in version 3.3 of Ext.Net.

Best regards
    P.K.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_menuitem.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	24758  
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Jan 03, 2017 at 9:53 PM. Reason: no user feedback for 7+ days
    Hello @pk.net!

I'm afraid we have no support for this feature. While not supported, it does not mean it is impossible, though.

In order to customize column headers' menus, you'll have to be overriding or extending the ExtJS methods that are called in order to show the menu. Much like the 1.x version example, but the code has changed dramatically since then, so that's expected that the solution provided by then won't work on current versions.

I wanted to be able to share some examples from ExtJS customizing and extending the menus to do this, but all I find in ExtJS forums are solutions for old versions.

Well, this could actually help a lot in this task. That is, basing from the grid Grouping feature/plugin, as it customizes grid header menus: Custom column header menu.

Hope this helps!
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    Hello @pk.net!

Some time since we last replied to this thread and no feedback from you. While we don't really have the feature you asked, maybe the thread helped you making it work? If you worked on that and got stuck at some point maybe we could help you with the problem? Well, we're looking forward for your feedback on this issue, if you feel like we could help you further with it.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert