[CLOSED] JavaScript error - RowExpander and component TreeGrid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello again!

I'm pretty sure this is still a limitation due to the grid panel nesting on the row expander.

It tells a wrong record id for the root node, probably based on the outer grids, and then the break happens.

To address this limitation you can be going off adding this on your base layout (or on the specific pages using the grid panel). Overall this is a safe replacement so you should be good leaving this on your global layout file:
    <script>
        Ext.define('Ext.grid.feature.GroupStore', {
            override: 'Ext.grid.feature.GroupStore',
            indexOf: function (record) {
                var ret = -1;
                if (record && !record.isCollapsedPlaceholder) {
                    ret = this.data.indexOf(record);
                }
                return ret;
            }
        });
    </script>
    Let us know if this fixes the issue for you. I'm still not sure we should file this as a bug, knowing the limitations of the RowExpander, in no other situation group store would be passing invalid record IDs to grid events.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    ps I found another bag
    if I use Proxy(X.AjaxProxy() .... and .PageSize(50) and .Grouping().StartCollapsed(true)
    Then going to another page - StartCollapsed value is set false(reproduced ext.net mvc 3.3 and 4.0)

Create a new topic?
    I think that would be best! I almost forgot about this. Please open a new thread and point to this one as the sources of the test case can be expanded from the project files you provided.
    Fabrício Murta
    I'm still not sure we should file this as a bug
    I don't know. On the one hand it is a bug, on the other hand there are limitations. While version ext.net 1.5.1 is running.

Example works. not 100% sure that no problems arise in the future.

fabricio.murta, you forgot about the error: If you open stage and collapse\expand the other calendarplan. Opened Stage will be collapsed and icon minus, and it is not correct(auto collapsed and minus).

new topic and close this?

Edit: It's example work only .SingleExpand(true)
    fabricio.murta, you forgot about the error: If you open stage and collapse\expand the other calendarplan. Opened Stage will be collapsed and icon minus, and it is not correct(auto collapsed and minus).
    Yes. I even reviewed the thread and didn't see where you reported this problem, please open a new thread or we'll not be sure what the current thread is about. :)
    Fabrício Murta
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12