[FIXED] [#672] [3.2.0] Set selection model to multi when there is one record selected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As a side note, when writing overrides, for some reason sencha advised (i've seen in some forums and so on) us to use the above Ext.define and override: 'class' approach.
    Can you share the link?
    Any update?
    About the override, sorry, never mind that. Yesterday I've read thru the sencha documentation and there's no dos or don'ts regarding any of the approaches. At least at the API documentations. It was just a personal blog's opinion or comment I read somewhere and it is in no way official nor officially discouraged.

EDIT: Here's where I found that: Ext.override use or not?. In the end, it seems they backed with the deprecation and let both approaches work.
    Last edited by fabricio.murta; Feb 05, 2015 at 3:26 PM.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
    EDIT: Here's where I found that: Ext.override use or not?. In the end, it seems they backed with the deprecation and let both approaches work.
    In my opinion it's not the same "scenario".
    The issue is no longer reproducible after incorporating ExtJS 5.1.1 to SVN trunk. It will go to the upcoming Ext.NET 3.2.0 release.
    Its a little off-topic, but I just happened to find the thread that I first found about using Ext.define instead of Ext.override. :)

https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...=1#post1046432

The link above is to the last post about the recommendation but, in the same thread, there's a post from the same developer saying that Ext.override was deprecated (when it was really deprecated).

Bottom line is that, while Ext.override() is supported it is not preferred over Ext.define() approach.
    Fabrício Murta
    Developer & Support Expert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12