[CLOSED] The function "addScript" causing the error "Syntax Error"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] The function "addScript" causing the error "Syntax Error"

Hello,

I'm migrating my application from the Ext version 2.5.3 to version 3.0.0 and I have the following problem. The surface of the application contains a various control elements of Ext, eg Panels, Trees etc.. Depending on the choice of the user is generated via an Ajax call additional controls over Javascript-Code. The javascript code is passed via the method "addScript" of the ResourceManager to the client. Then the message appears in the IE browser:

JavaScript critical error in (unknown source location)

SCRIPT1002: Syntax error

The added script code has no error. With Fiddler, I noticed that he supplied script code is embedded in the method "Ext.onReady". But it contains additionally the two strings "<#: anchor id =" ExtNetOnReadyBegin">" and <#: anchor id = "ExtNetOnReadyEnd"> " that causes the error.

abstract from Fiddler

scriptStartupBlock|ScriptContentWithTags|{"text":" Ext.onReady(function(){\u003c#:anchor id=\"ExtNetOnReadyBegin\" /\u003eExt.net.DirectEvent.showFailure = Ext.emptyFn;Ext.ns(\"Ext.net.DirectMethods\");

--additional scriptcode

\u003c#:anchor id=\"ExtNetOnReadyEnd\" /\u003e});","type":"text/javascript"}|
    With the Ext version 2.5.3, this error does not occur. Can somebody help me, to solve this problem.

Uwe
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 26, 2015 at 8:41 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]