How to dynamically add label to panel?

How to dynamically add label to panel?

Hi,

Is it possible to add label dynamically during ajax post back to an existing panel? If it is, how?

If it's not, what html/extjs should i render in order to initiate a coolite ajax event to the server?

RE: How to dynamically add label to panel?

?

I don't believe it's possible to dynamically create any controls during an AjaxEvent. Apparently this functionality is coming in version 1 of Coolite - see the "Roadmap" section at the following link.

A possible way around this would be to use the "Success" parameter on an AjaxEvent to call a client-side JavaScript function which creates the control client-side upon successful completion of the AjaxEvent.

hi danielg,

thank you for your reply.
    Do you have any idea if this feature, expected in v1.0, will require dynamically adding the controls on each postback?

I'll try the workaround you suggested.
    Because this workaround requires adding ExtJS, maybe you know of a way to wrap dynamically created ExtJS component with a coolite control during runtime?
    Or in other words, is it possible to create a coolite control from it's ExtJS string/JSON representation?
    This can be a nice feature...