Ext.Net Installation Issue

Ext.Net Installation Issue

Hi guys,
    When I try to install Ext.Net I take this error: "'2.1.1-PREVİEW' is no valid version string. Parameter name: version". Also I can try Ext.Net and Ext.Net.Mvc with package manager console. But every time I take this error. Besides my project with Asp.Net Mvc.

I hope I can explain. Thanks
    Can you explain the process you are using to install Ext.NET?

Version 2.1.1 is fairly old release at this point. You might want to try installing the latest release.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    I tried 2 way, package manager console and manage nuget packages. Alson I try to installation ext.Net, ext.Net.Mvc and ext.Net.Mvc4. But every time I see this error.
    PM> Install-Package ext.NET
    Attempting to resolve dependency 'Ext.NET.Utilities (≥ 2.3.0)'.
    Attempting to resolve dependency 'Transformer.NET (≥ 2.1.1)'.
    Install-Package : '2.1.1-PREVIEW' is not a valid version string.
    Parameter name: version
    At line:1 char:1
    + Install-Package ext.NET
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], ArgumentException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NuGetCmdletUnhandledException,NuGet.PowerShell.Commands.InstallPackageCommand
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Feb 16, 2014 at 8:23 PM. Reason: Please use [CODE] tags
    Hi @Berdan,

What Visual Studio are you using? You might need to update the NuGet manager.
    Hi Daniil,

I am using VS2013 and 2012. I try to way and every time I see same error. My Nuget Manager is up-to-date.
    I tested with VS 2012. It worked for me.

My colleague, Vladimir, tested with VS 2013. It worked for him as well.

Hard to say what is going wrong there.
    Did you try on new project or existing? What ASP.NET MVC version do you use? What .NET version do you use?
    I got it Danill and u are right. The only thing that comes to my mind windows language. Because of my operating system language is Turkish.(VS2013 or VS2012 are English)

@Vladimir I tried two ways(new and existing project). I use Mvc 4 and 4.5 .Net version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berdan View Post
    The only thing that comes to my mind windows language. Because of my operating system language is Turkish.(VS2013 or VS2012 are English)
    Do you have another PC with a similar configuration? Maybe, you could ask your colleague or friend to test it.
    Hi guys,

I really busy and I stoped to try my problem. Last night I started again trying something and I solved. If u check up my first question u will see my problem about Install Transformer.Net. So first I try to install Transformer.Net after I try Ext.Net.Mvc4 and everthing is okey!

--> Install-Package Transformer.Net
    --> Install-Package Ext.Net.Mvc4(if u try to install Ext.Net, it want to mvc5 version. be carefull!)

Thanks.