[CLOSED] Benefits of using stores over manuall fill in code behind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Is it intuitive?:) If the same application works fine in IE and Chrome, I would not exclude FireFox from possible reasons... But, certainly, you know your "long story" better than I do:)
    Yes, it's intuitive.
    The story is long because it started in october, 2007. Google was developing V8 and we developed tests for it. SpiderMonkey was good (BTW, console version of JScript was fast, very fast). FF was v3 and all was good, but after that mozilla released FF4, 5.... well, it was a race :-) Somewhere along the path I lost the track of it, but I think that problems started with the release of IonMonkey - some things were slower in FF. I know what was 5-6 years ago, but now I don't - I didn't investigate it thorougly and don't have time for that :-( Well, may be it is an animation or smth else... But in IE and in Chrome the application do not hang up badly just like in FF, and also in FF from an year ago in also didn't hang up badly like in newest version. May be it is a web developer tools, not the engine itself. I read smth about the issue with it that if there are many warnings, FireBug and WDT can slow the flow with some diagnostics messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Well, it is used more than we all could imagine:)
    Hm, IE8- are not supported in ExtJS 4.2.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlodvig View Post
    IE6 and greater are supported, according to this: http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/
    Yes, it's intuitive.
    The story is long because it started in october, 2007. Google was developing V8 and we developed tests for it. SpiderMonkey was good (BTW, console version of JScript was fast, very fast). FF was v3 and all was good, but after that mozilla released FF4, 5.... well, it was a race :-) Somewhere along the path I lost the track of it, but I think that problems started with the release of IonMonkey - some things were slower in FF. I know what was 5-6 years ago, but now I don't - I didn't investigate it thorougly and don't have time for that :-( Well, may be it is an animation or smth else... But in IE and in Chrome the application do not hang up badly just like in FF, and also in FF from an year ago in also didn't hang up badly like in newest version. May be it is a web developer tools, not the engine itself. I read smth about the issue with it that if there are many warnings, FireBug and WDT can slow the flow with some diagnostics messages.
    Ok, got it. I am just not sure why:
    And I tend to think that it is a ExtJS.
    Yes, it is supported. However, it happens when developers complain on the performance after migration from ExtJS 3 to 4. Especially, in IE <= 8. So, I just wanted to warn you about it if you were going to support IE <=8.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12