Export to Excel

Export to Excel

Hello
    I have copied the 'Export Data from GridPanel into XML, Excel or CSV using a full PostBack' into a new project.
    I can build and run the project, however whenever I try to export the data to either Excel or Csv, the system tries to export the default.aspx file rather than the data.

We have verbatim copied the project to a colleagues PC, and everything is fine, export to Excel does as is expected.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what settings I may need to have a look at to address this on my PC?

Thank You

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisO View Post
    Hello
    I have copied the 'Export Data from GridPanel into XML, Excel or CSV using a full PostBack' into a new project.
    I can build and run the project, however whenever I try to export the data to either Excel or Csv, the system tries to export the default.aspx file rather than the data.

We have verbatim copied the project to a colleagues PC, and everything is fine, export to Excel does as is expected.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what settings I may need to have a look at to address this on my PC?

Thank You

Chris
    We've sorted this.
    Had to reset the Browser
    Restored Advanced settings and then Reset Internet Explorer settings.