ext.net 2.0 and webform

ext.net 2.0 and webform

Hi all,
    I would like to use ext.net 2.0 but I'm new and I must study a lot to learn how it works and how to use it in order to obtain the best results in my work so I have some questions:

First of all I would like to know if I have to use MVC3 with ext.net 2.0 or is also possible to use Web Form.
    I've found only tutorial about ext.net 2.0 and MVC and I'm a little bit confused.

In second stage, someone can help me to understand which technology is better for my project?
    I have to write a web application with, about, 50 pages and the team that will work on it will be composed by 3 persons.
    We will not change the layout of the pages and we don't need to have a professional graphic for it.
    Another aspect that can be interesting is that in our pages we will have a lot of information (text boxes and also simple datas).
    What do you think about it?
    Obviously I have to study how to use both MVC and Web Form so the difference are mostly about the advantages that we can reach using MVC or WebForm.
    Thank you,
    Cristina
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    I would like to use ext.net 2.0 but I'm new and I must study a lot to learn how it works and how to use it in order to obtain the best results in my work so I have some questions:

First of all I would like to know if I have to use MVC3 with ext.net 2.0 or is also possible to use Web Form.
    I've found only tutorial about ext.net 2.0 and MVC and I'm a little bit confused.
    Ext.NET v1 can be used on both platforms - Web Forms and MVC.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    In second stage, someone can help me to understand which technology is better for my project?
    I have to write a web application with, about, 50 pages and the team that will work on it will be composed by 3 persons.
    We will not change the layout of the pages and we don't need to have a professional graphic for it.
    Another aspect that can be interesting is that in our pages we will have a lot of information (text boxes and also simple datas).
    What do you think about it?
    Obviously I have to study how to use both MVC and Web Form so the difference are mostly about the advantages that we can reach using MVC or WebForm.
    Well, hard to say. Personally, I would prefer to use MVC as, I think, it is more flexible, powerful and well-designed platform.

Generally, there can be many pros cons of each platforms regarding to some concrete scenarios. I would look it up on the internet searching by, for example, "Web Forms vs MVC".