Grid Store Record.set() not update all store records when pagination enabled

Grid Store Record.set() not update all store records when pagination enabled

Hi All,

I'm new to Ext.Net. In my application I use an Ext.Net grid panel. This panel has pagination. I update the store values based on AfterEdit event by a javascript function.

My problem is when I try to update the store by taking each record, if found that I only able to get records from the store corresponding to current page of pagination only. In other pages I get record as Undefined.

For in more detail, suppose my store contains 100 records, and I set it as 25 records per page. And now I'm looking at 1st page which contains 1-25 records.

If I'm trying to get update the store and calling each record on the store, I only able to get a record(by Store.getAt(index)) for only up to record 25. Record 26 will become undefined.

Why is this.?

Is there any way to update entire store which affects all the records in the grid including the records in all the pages.

Thanks in advance.

Thanushka
    Hi,

I think you use remote paging, right? Remote paging means that a Store, to be more precisely its Proxy, loads records of a current page only.

Other records are totally missed on a client.

The single way to get all data is a request to a server.