Ext.net.Debug + Stores

Ext.net.Debug + Stores

Hi,

I've just discovered the Ext.NET debug console which I'm trying to use. There is a section on it where it will apaprently show me stores on the page. Is this tab implemented? I can't seem to see any of my stores in it.

Also; I'm having sporadic success in the Ext.net.Debug.Log method actually displaying anything. What kind of scope does the console have? It should be globally available to write too, yes? I'm trying to write to it from within a controller action (Ext.net.Debug.Log("My Message")).

Cheers.
    Hi,

I've just discovered the Ext.NET debug console which I'm trying to use. There is a section on it where it will apaprently show me stores on the page. Is this tab implemented? I can't seem to see any of my stores in it.
    I just checked stores tab and it shows all stores for me

I'm trying to write to it from within a controller action (Ext.net.Debug.Log("My Message")).
    Unfortunately, at this moment Debug methods are not available in the MVC controller action (will be supported in v2)

Try to use the following Firefox plugin
    http://www.sencha.com/blog/firebug-p...or-developers/
    Thanks for that. I am still unable to see any stores; but I'm guessing this must be something to do with my page, then.